Questions from Charlie (Nina).
1. What literary genre do you prefer? Literary fiction and sometimes memoir.
2. Which book do you know and love? Off the top of my head “The Goldfinch” by Donna Tartt but there are many others.
3. Which book are you passionate about right now? I don’t think I get passionate per se as I more or less eat books. If I had to choose an author it would be Philip Roth, a New Jersey guy and great writer. There is also a book I’ve had with me since childhood “The World of Henry Orient” by Nora Johnson, about two NYC girls obsessed with a concert pianist.
4. Why did you start blogging? It was Kerfe’s idea to try and motivate us to do more art work. It turned out to be a great idea. Kerfe is a really smart woman.
5. Order or chaos? I prefer order but I live with a procrastinating paper hoarder. This has caused issues. I will leave it there.
6. Where would you like to live? I really love my home in Montclair NJ but I wouldn’t mind living off the grid, preferably near a body of water…maybe a remote part of Maui.
7. Starry sky or sunset. Starry sky with moon.
8. What is the writing for you etc. I don’t see a future as a writer but sometimes I think I have a book in me. It would be autobiography lightly veiled as fiction.
9. What do you think about social networks? I use Facebook and Instagram. And WordPress has provided a wonderful group of artist friends.
Thanks, Charlie, for nominating us. We are honored.